Facility Location(s)
Address / Intersection Opened Closed
324 Luverne Ave. S. 1924 1982

Named in honor of Walter Hines Page, American editor and diplomat, birthday August 15, 1855.

Page opened in portable buildings in 1924 at 324 Luverne Ave S.  A new permanent building was erected in 1958 at Luverne and Tarrymore Aves. S. The building closed in 1982 and was demolished in 1983.