Webster
Facility Location(s)
Address / Intersection Opened Closed
NE Summer and Monroe and 425 5th St NE 1880 2007
Description
Original Webster School was located at Summer and NE Monroe. Named after Daniel Webster, American statesman and orator it was erected in 1880. Additions were added in 1888 and was demolished in 1980. New Webster building was built in 1974 at 425 NE 5th St. The program closed in 2006 but students went to Sheridan, Pillsbury and Northeast.