MPSHome
Ross / Sanford Elementary
Facility Location(s)
Address / Intersection Opened Closed
302-306 31st Ave. N. 1916 1941
Description
Sanford Elementary opened in 1916 at the NW corner of 29th Avenue N. and 3rd St. It closed in 1922 and the site was sold 1/31/33. The school was relocated at 31st Avenue N. and 3rd St. The name was changed in 1927 to Ross. It closed in 1941 and the site was sold 5/1/54