Named in honor of Walter Hines Page, American editor and diplomat, birthday August 15, 1855.
Page opened in portable buildings in 1924 at 324 Luverne Ave S. A new permanent building was erected in 1958 at Luverne and Tarrymore Aves. S. The building closed in 1982 and was demolished in 1983.
© 2013 Minneapolis Public Schools – Special School District No.1
1250 W Broadway Ave Minneapolis, MN 55411-2533
Phone no: 612.668.0000 MpsHistory@mpls.k12.mn.us