MPSHome
North
Facility Location(s)
Address / Intersection Opened Closed
17th Ave. N. Btw Girard and and Fremont 1896  

 

Description
North High opened in 1896 at 17th Ave, N. between Girard and Fremont Avenues. Additions were added in 1908 and 1910. North High had a fire in June of 1913 and was reconstructed was finished in 1915. the Athletic field was demolished in 1973 when the old building was closed. The new North High opened in 1972-73 at Irving Ave. North between 14th and 16th Avenues.