MPSHome
Logan
Facility Location(s)
Address / Intersection Opened Closed
1016 Eighteenth Ave. N. 1888 1942

 

Description
Logan opened in 1888. It was also known as "Northside High." A fuel room was added in 1912 and in 1926 stair towers were installed. In 1917 a partial demolition of the building took place when the 3rd story was removed. The school closed in 1942 and the site was sold in 1945.