MPSHome
Laurel / Lafayette
Facility Location(s)
Address / Intersection Opened Closed
Lyndale and Laurel Aves. N. 1897 1960
Description
Opened as Laurel in 1897, on the northwest corner of Lyndale and Laurel Avenues N. In 1907 moved to the northeast corner of Laural and Aldrich Avenue N. The name was changed at that time to Lafayette. The school closed in 1958, opened again in 1959 and closed for good in 1960. The site was sold in 1966.