Everett was built in 1851 as a wood frame building also called "2nd ward school house (St Anthony) at at 608-612 University Ave NE. The school closed in 1871 and a new building opened in 1871. Fire partially destroyed the building in 1887 and a new building was erected the same year. It closed in 1932 and the site was sold in 1940.
© 2013 Minneapolis Public Schools – Special School District No.1
1250 W Broadway Ave Minneapolis, MN 55411-2533
Phone no: 612.668.0000 MpsHistory@mpls.k12.mn.us