MPSHome
Central
Facility Location(s)
Address / Intersection Opened Closed
4th Ave S and 34th. 1913 1981

 

Description
Original Central was "born" in 1860. High School students were added to Union Elementary on 3rd Ave. In 1864 this building burned down so Washington school was re-built on same site as a K-12 school. The new building was erected in 1877 on corner of 4th and 11 St. and re-named Central. New wing added in 1886. In 1913 new location for Central, 4th Ave S. and 34th St.