MPSHome
Bryant

Facility Location(s)

Address / Intersection Opened Closed
3rd Ave S and 38th. 1923 1978

 

Description
Named after William Cullen Bryant; an American poet and journalist. He was born on November 3rd, 1794. In 1898 a permanent building was built at E. 37th St. between 3rd and Clinton Aves S. An addition was added in 1903 The Bryant site was sold in 1979.