MPSHome
Arnold, Trudeau

 

Facility Location(s)
Address / Intersection Opened Closed
9th Ave SE Between 4th & 5th St. 1872 1938

This school was originally named Marcy when it opened in 1872.  About 1912 the name was changed to Arnold. It was changed to Trudeau in about 1921.

The School was named for Edward L. Trudeau, American Physician, one of the foremost authorities on tuberculosis. Birthday October 5, 1848.

(See article on Trudeau history).

PDF Trudeau History   --  This article was in the January 2011 Marshall High Alumni Newsletter
ArnoldTrudeau659.jpg