Motley opened in 1884 at Oak St. SE between Washington Ave. and Beacon St. It closed in 1924. Motley reopened in 1924 at the Dartmouth Ave. SE between Ontario and Erie St. The building closed in 1941 and reopened in 1952. It closed again in 1982 and was demolished in 1983.
© 2013 Minneapolis Public Schools – Special School District No.1
1250 W Broadway Ave Minneapolis, MN 55411-2533
Phone no: 612.668.0000 MpsHistory@mpls.k12.mn.us