Named for the district in which it is located. Original building build in 1927 at 3810 E. 56th St. It was demolished. A new building was erected in 1939-40. An addition was added in 1953. the building closed in 2007 and the site was sold February 4, 2009.
© 2013 Minneapolis Public Schools – Special School District No.1
1250 W Broadway Ave Minneapolis, MN 55411-2533
Phone no: 612.668.0000 MpsHistory@mpls.k12.mn.us