This school was originally named Marcy when it opened in 1872. About 1912 the name was changed to Arnold. It was changed to Trudeau in about 1921.
The School was named for Edward L. Trudeau, American Physician, one of the foremost authorities on tuberculosis. Birthday October 5, 1848.
(See article on Trudeau history).
© 2013 Minneapolis Public Schools – Special School District No.1
1250 W Broadway Ave Minneapolis, MN 55411-2533
Phone no: 612.668.0000 MpsHistory@mpls.k12.mn.us